Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thanks Marianne with Menno Travel

I got this text from Desi today when they were boarding Johannesburg to Frankfurt. The flight was late but it shouldn't impact them being able to make their Frankfurt to Calgary flight. Let's hope.

Anyway, here's the text:

"Well, we've finally boarded. I guess I'll let you know when we are racing in Frankfurt. When we were checking in the lady said to be sure and thank our travel agent because she did such a great job. She had no idea how Marianne was able to secure us aisle seats so early, even for our way home."


So, I just wanted to take this public space to thank Marianne
Hutchinson with Menno Travel. Their website is www.mennotvl.com.

And while I'm at it I'll thank Lisa Dalley for working so hard to book the flights with Marianne including lots of back and forth with dates and last minute changes.


No comments: