Friday, May 2, 2008

Our men are home!! And pictures are getting posted!


THEY'VE LANDED!!! Our men are back!!

Well, Desi is asleep and I'm soon to join him...
But they've all made it!

Tomorrow I'm going to go through all the past emails and post pictures to go with stories so I can match stuff up a bit. So feel free to scroll back and reread them again with visual aids after tomorrow.

I've also started posting pictures on a picasa web photo account found here, if you are interested. Check it out.

It's so great to have him home!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Desi and team,
Thank you, thank you, thank you for being present in the DRC. I look forward to connecting with one or two of you and hearing firsthand of your experience.

Chris Dittmann

Anonymous said...

Thanks Chris!
It's good to be home.

DEZ